கொரோனா-வை …. 🙂 🙂 🙂 அல்ல… அது குறித்து
எனக்கு கிடைத்த பயனுள்ள சில தகவல்களை
இங்கே பகிர்ந்து கொள்கிறேன்….
Shared By Marek Rozenberg ji. Important information regarding corona.
From Stanford University: Practical advice for preventing/early detection of
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can
you know if you are infected? By the time you have fever and/or cough and go
to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% fibrosis.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold it for more than 10 seconds. If you do this
successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness,
there is no fibrosis in the lungs; it basically indicates no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with
Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry.
Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus
gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down
through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid
will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water regularly,
the virus can enter your windpipe and then the lungs.
That’s very dangerous.
some facts –
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature
of just 26/27 degrees C. (About 77 degrees F.) It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it goes about 10 feet before it drops to
the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours –
so if you come into contact with any metal surface, wash your hands
as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent
will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to
drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on
your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time –
you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt
in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!